Gonna' be Philly and Holmdel.

Never been to either joint.
You Know it's Gonna Get Stranger
brightday
Junior Boarder

Re: What shows are you heading too...

#11431 3 years, 4 months ago
fillmore wrote:
I'm going to Bethal for the very first time. I was only able to get the general admission ticks though. I assume they will be bad. Have you been there? Any idea if they are any good?

Haven't seen any of the replies, but no way those general admission tickets could be described as bad. The venue is beautiful and the setting is amazing. I got outdoor tickets too. I'd rather have gotten inside seats, but only in case of rain b/c of the people I'm bringing.... I do not think it will rain that night, or if it does, it will be a pleasant, soothing rain. That place is magical.
GApeacock
Fresh Boarder

#11471 3 years, 4 months ago
Alpharetta & Simpsonville
fatdog
Junior Boarder

#11625 3 years, 4 months ago
SPAC, Canandaigua and mabe Bethel
alexkol86
Fresh Boarder

#11674 3 years, 4 months ago
NC for sure and maybe the rest of the tour if i can get off work.... Thanks for all the Virginia love!!!!!!!!
LaMong
Junior Boarder

#11703 3 years, 4 months ago
Mansfield MA, GOTV, and hopefully Saratoga. Can't wait
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by LaMong.
gratefulpanda
Junior Boarder

#11743 3 years, 4 months ago
Will be at Shoreline for the first time. Both nights 5th row!! Can't wait. Also debating Mansfield, Jones Beach, and possibly St. Augustine. Anyone been? How are these venues? I tend to like the small, intimate venues best. And outdoors makes it even better!! See ya all on the road!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#11754 3 years, 4 months ago
jones beach is outdoors on the back bay you can see the water allopen air no shed,years ago the lot was a police state no beer allowed evenin cups dont know if that has changed havent been there in a long time.traffic can be tough if its hot as the public beachs are all there too great surf casting if ya like to fish
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#11772 3 years, 4 months ago
There seems to be a bit of police presence outside of Jones Beach but the security inside is all pretty much young and I think toking up won't be an issue if thats the question. I only have a descreet 1 hitter anyway....
fillmore
Fresh Boarder

#11884 3 years, 4 months ago
Brightday
Junior Boarder

Thanks for the info on Bethal. I'm so looking forward to this show and I'm just so glad to have any ticks. I'm from Chicago and my better half decided I needed a vacation. She made the mistake of asking what I wanted to do. (Laugh). Tried talking her into two other shows but she drew the line. Been to Bethal before but never saw a show.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by fillmore. Reason: Wanted to thank Brightday
Time to create page: 4.70 seconds