• Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: POST YOUR PIC BOARDERS

#49148 3 years, 2 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
I'm the one thats not Ken Babbs!

Thanks for specifying. Hhahahah, Im sure we all thought you were babbs. lmao. =-) =-) =-)
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#49167 3 years, 2 months ago
I might post my picture here.

I posted one in my album in the connect part of this forum, should it be the same one or a different one?

This post presents decisions I'm not capable of making this early on a Saturday. Maybe later....

@wlewis...since we've seen your picture, now we can find you if we want to out on the west coast this fall. ; D

standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#49182 3 years, 2 months ago
1994 outside of the la sports areana. Drove from east to west for this one. Traded a ticket that night for some humboldts finest. When we got inside the kid beside us told us he had gotten his miracle and by the end of the night he had busted his glow stick apart and rubbed it all over his face and body. I still remember his face. What a night Branford M set in with the boys and after the show we hung in the arena for a bit and I got a to say hello to Jerry as he walked out that night and he looked up and gave me a wave. He was carrying a briefcase as he walked out. Ill never forget that moment
Attachments:
GOOD LOVE
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#49209 3 years, 2 months ago
crazy mike & me.....showing his wife & elmo how to do a lap dance Ottawa Valley-style
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#49210 3 years, 2 months ago
lapdance.jpg

ooops forgot to attach the pic
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#49216 3 years, 2 months ago
ruby_claire wrote:

I posted one in my album in the connect part of this forum, should it be the same one or a different one?

This post presents decisions I'm not capable of making this early on a Saturday. Maybe later....

@wlewis...since we've seen your picture, now we can find you if we want to out on the west coast this fall. ; D

that's one reason why i started the thread ruby claire! we should be able to walk by in parking lot or venue and be like "hey!, ruby!!" not everyone is at every single show so we can't always be meeting up it is not likely...there have been some failed attempts in the past
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#49224 3 years, 2 months ago
than i must be stoned too- cause some of the pics just look like a skinny version of 1/2 of a picture! wtf?
plus lewis- they have the photo section on the further connect - it is like 3 pages long now! check it out- some of the pics you cant see unless you friend the person- some are available to site members and some are available to the public- the loading process needs work but the site keeps them all together in albums- its nice!!
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by irishqueenie.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#49241 3 years, 2 months ago
wlewis wrote:
ruby_claire wrote:

that's one reason why i started the thread ruby claire! we should be able to walk by in parking lot or venue and be like "hey!, ruby!!" not everyone is at every single show so we can't always be meeting up it is not likely...there have been some failed attempts in the past

Such as the horribly failed gathering of Shoreline. ahahahahhahahaha.
izancarlos
Visitor

#49269 3 years, 2 months ago
One ugly white boy now an uglier rich white boy,c u @ red rocks,hunting permits we don't need no stinking hunting permits!
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#49275 3 years, 2 months ago
izancarlos wrote:
One ugly white boy now an uglier rich white boy,c u @ red rocks,hunting permits we don't need no stinking hunting permits!

Ooh, it turns me on when you talk like a racist. Racists make the best gimps. We are gonna have a pow wow you will never forget. I have the perfect strap on for you. Its just like your favorite cactus. You know which one.
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds